Sunday, March 19, 2023

Dear Readers,

Ten years ago I decided to publish Autumn Poetry: A Collection for the Season.  It’s been a wonderful journey! Thank you for your support. Two more books of poetry and a collection of flash fiction later I ask myself…where do I go from here? Well, I have decided to step away and devote my time to a novel (or more likely - a novella or novelette). 

Based on a very brief piece of fiction that I included in, The Blue Hour: Flash Fiction, the story will be a paranormal/mystery.  Yes! 

How long will it take to write?  I absolutely don’t know.  But I will still post here. (I love to share movies, books, and photos.)

The book cover may look something like below…and the title?  Well… it’s a working title…

Wishing you a beautiful spring! 💚

Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment